Do I need a collateral to get a loan from Cashbridge.Africa?
No! You do not need a collateral to get a loan from Cashbridge.Africa
What documents do I need to get a loan from Cashbridge.Africa?
To get a loan from Cashbridge.Africa, all you need is an Internet connected device, smart phone, laptop or desktop computer, your bank account details and BVN, account statement, valid means of ID (International passport, temporary and permanent national ID, temporary and permanent voters card, driver’s license and work ID)
How much can I loan from Cashbridge.Africa? And for how long?
Cashbridge.Africa focuses on providing micro-loans, we can offer every user up to ₦10,000 for as long as 30 days
Do I need to own an account in any particular bank in order to get a loan?
No! We provide loans to users no matter which bank they own an account in.
How long will it take before I get “Bank alert”?
Minutes! Following the steps stated above, once you provide all the required information, bank account and debit card details, your loan should be disbursed within minutes.
I am encountering difficulties in uploading my file, what should I do?
Please ensure the file is in Pdf as that’s the only acceptable format
I have been trying to input my card details with no success, what am I doing wrong?
Please apply using a Mastercard or a Visa card.
I didn’t receive an OTP, what is the problem?
If it’s an MTN number, please ensure you are unsubscribed from the ‘Do not Disturb’ service. For any other network, please contact your service provider.
How can I get my Bank Verification Number?
To find your Bank Verification Number (BVN), just dial *565*0# using the same phone number currently linked to your bank account
“My BVN is not unique”, please what is the solution?
When you visit Cashbridge.Africa, rather than creating a new profile, please log in with your username and password
Is there a way for me to change my phone number?
Please kindly visit your bank for a change of phone number registered to your BVN
Why is my loan still denied after following all procedures?
Your application doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements.
I am a regular customer, I paid back the previous loan I got in due time, why was my request for loan denied?
You may not be qualified for the loan at this turn, please reapply according to the specified requirement.
How Do I Repay My Loan?
On your loan repayment date, the amount due will be deducted from the account linked to the debit/ATM card you provided during application. This applies to Mastercard and VISA card holders. Some Verve card holders would have to use the One-time Payment option described below:
- Charge card (Verve): login to your Cashbridge.Africa account, go to Loans page, select One-time Payment, click ‘Continue’ button. In the popup that appears, enter your card details to complete the repayment;
- Part payment: While using any of the above methods, you may choose to pay as low as ₦1,000 until the loan is cleared;
- Bank deposit: You may walk into any branch of Keystone Bank and make a deposit of the amount due into Keystone Bank – 1006968291 (CASHBRIDGE GLOBAL LEASING CO.) Kindly send a confirmatory email to firstname.lastname@example.org once payment has been made;
- To charge your Mastercard or Visa card before your loan due date: login to your Cashbridge.Africa account, go to your Loans page, select your pre-entered card and click the ‘Continue’ button;
- Contact us: if you have any questions, you may call 0907 916 9279 or send an email to email@example.com for help.
I lost my password and I can’t access my account?
Click on reset password to change your password from your email address
What happens if I don’t pay back?
If for some reason you are not able to repay a loan, the resulting consequences may include:
- Suspension of your access to our lending service
- Reporting your account delinquency to multiple credit bureaus
- Involvement with external collection agencies
- Possible legal action